1) do ppl use umbrellas to shield themselves from the snow, like they do frain?
2) during snow storms are there like thunder and lighting as well?!?!?
3) how much does it have to snow for it to be considered a snow day?1?!?!
4)what is a blizzard like? is it full of ice creamy goodness or is it like a thuderstorm rain verson?
5) what kind of gear do I need to be able to survive the snow?
1) The fuck is “frain?”
2) Not usually. But it’s certainly possible.
3) Depends on where you live and whether or not the roads ice. It was 6 inches the last time one of my friends got a snow day.
4) It’s cold. It stings. You can’t see. And it could bury a car. Snow isn’t soft. It’s small pieces of ice flying into your face at 50 miles an hour.
5) Ski jacket. Fleece. Snow pants.Beanie. Gloves. Waterproof gloves/mittens. Waterproof boots. Wool socks. Scarves/gator face cover with ear covering. Thermal undies are nice.